Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Walking Miss Daisy

On Thursday Riley had the greatest treat! It was after a long stressful day where Riley didn't get her usual amount of attention because her sister had the barfies. Grama Linda came over after school and took Riley home for a couple of hours so I could sit and hold my Keags. Miss Daisy must have known Riley had one heck of a week because she let Riley walk her all the way down the street! Riley had the night of her life!








And through the rest of the weekend Grama Linda has continued to be so helpful and amazing! She came over for hours last night to help with the girls! And we even got a surprise visit from Coach too! That caused Keagan to jump right up! She was so excited to see him and was a happier girl while he was here. A complete 180 from the lethargic little girl I had all day. Then today Gramas came back over again for an hour while I went to the grocery store in preparation for next week! She is truly amazing!

I can normally rock this whole single mom thing with no problems! But when the girls are sick it's a whole different ball game! So since Nana is out of town, I don't know what I would have done without Gramas this last few days! Or really any day for that matter! Tomorrow Riley is in for another huge treat when she gets to go to church with Gramas all by herself while Keags and I stay home and get completely rid of this yucky stuff.

I know the Lord puts the right people in our lives, at the right times, for the right reasons. I know He has given us a wonderful gift in Linda Black Dibble! And I am forever thankful!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment