Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Temple

Without question my favorite Primary song is "I Love to See the Temple." It's the one that plays in my mind when I want to clear my thoughts. The tune goes...

I love to see the Temple. I'm going there someday. To feel the Holy Spirit. To listen and to pray. For the Temple is the House of God. A place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my sacred duty."


I am so incredibly blessed to be able to attend the Temple monthly as it is so close to home. Its so amazing to feel close to my Heavenly Father, to receive the answers to prayers and feel of the peace in these sacred walls. I spent a gorgeous Saturday morning there this weekend and it was definitely a highlight of my week. It reminded me to have an eternal perspective of my life and all the choices big and small that I make each day. It reminded me what's important because life sometimes can so easily get in the way of what has highest value.

How thankful I am to be able to visit the House of the Lord! And it's so true, I love to see the Temple!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment