Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Long Way

Three years ago tonight I was laying in a cold and lonely hospital room, scared out of my mind. It's the same room I had been in for weeks. Kapiolani room 412. That day they had told us I would need to deliver my two baby girls WAY ahead of schedule. I was about to bring 2 babies into a world where my future was extremely uncertain and I knew theirs would be the same. All I knew was that I would love those little girls with everything in me and that the Lord would carry us through.

That place is REALLY far from where I am tonight! It is light years and life times away! As I put up the Happy Birthday decorations tonight that I have each year on their birthday, I thought about truly how far we've come. We have such a different life then the one planned in Kapiolani 412, but it is such a beautiful, joyful, wonderful life. Almost everything is different, but two things remain the same. I love my girls with everything in me! And I know the Lord will carry us through!

I can't wait to celebrate three wonderful years with the two most incredible little girls in this earth tomorrow! The decorations are up, the presents are wrapped and the party is planned! And I'm wishing us all another fabulous year to come!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL post!!! Emily - you, Keagan and Riley are all AMAZING!!! LOVE y'all!

    ReplyDelete