Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

3 going on 16










Things that my princess Keagan has said to me this week....

"Mom I can't carry my back pack. I have ALLLLLL this stuff in my hands!" As she has her tiny cupcake purse hanging from her wrist.

"Mom I can't go to school without my yip stick!!" (lipstick)

"PEEEAS stop talking to me!"

"It's Riyee's turn!" in response to me asking her to do absolutely anything at all.

"I'll go in time out!" Her choice after I threatened her if she didn't stop doing something then she would go in time out.

"Mom you need to clap for me when I'm pacticing my dancing!"

And my personal favorite...
"Mom I need to call my boyfriend! Do you know his number?"

Yup! The girl is only 3! I'm terrified of 16!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment