Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Roughin It!

This week has been nothing short of Brutal with a huge capital B! Both Riley and I have nasty colds. Luckily I got the worst of it and she is surprisingly handling this round well. Then yesterday Keagan started puking her guts out! We had 8 little episodes in total and a very high fever. Last night at 11 pm her fever was 103.3! Needless to say after doing everything I could to cool her off, she was still radiating heat as she slept next to me in my bed!

The sickness is all on top of a very stressful week! Yesterday I had Rileys big ARD meeting to establish her IEP (Individualized Education Plan) for the year. I was so nervous, but it went well! I loved meeting her teacher Miss Kellogg and hearing all of the goals the team has established for my Riley. But it also made me more anxious for that first day of school that is too quickly approaching! Plus barried me in registration and medical paperwork for the school!

And finally I am trying to prepare for a busy and stressful week ahead. The girls dad and grandma will be visiting for their birthday for the first time in a year. And I have the big birthday party to finish organizing!

Hopefully the barfies, the stress and coughs are on their way out of the house, and the happy times for birthday celebrations are on their way in!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! when it rains, it pours! I hope you are all feeling much better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there to help hold your babies in the middle of the night.

    Love you Em.

    You're one of the greats.

    ReplyDelete