Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Little CEO

Wednesday was Parent/Teacher Confrence day at Keagans Preschool. I had a 10 minute little chat with Miss Connie and Miss Natalie. I realize this is just preschool and that the stakes really aren't very high. But it is great to get some insight on how my little girl is doing when she's away from me.

They love my Keagan and I loved the comments they made about her! They said Keagan is the only girl that runs with the boys- because the rest of the girls can't keep up. They added that she doesn't miss a thing and always knows exactly what is going on. It doesn't surprise me to hear them say she knows exactly what she wants and how to get it! And they both laughed when they said she doesn't take any crap from anyone! Miss Connie said she was "my kind of girl!" And Miss Natalie said she is definitely a future CEO. That sure makes sense since she is clearly the boss of me and handles it well!

Who knows if all the parent/teacher conferences in the years to come are going to be this good. Probably not, but this was one that made me smile.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment