Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Santa's Wonderland

I usually turn into a pumpkin if I'm out and about past 9pm. And I sure as heck never have the girlies out past their 7:00 bedtime! So today I really just jumped off a cliff by staying out til 10:30 at night! With the girlies! On a school night!! And it was totally worth it!

We went to Santa's Wonderland in College Station (1.5 hour drive) with Taryn, Hudson and Reagan. I have wanted to go for years and knew it would be fun, but it was fantastic!

The highlight was the 30 minute hay ride through a Christmas lights display like I've never seen before! It was just incredible. Riley was so bright eyed looking at everything and from Keagan I got about a hundred "oh mom look!" So fun! But we also enjoyed Santa's Town which is like a Christmased up version of an old western town with food places, shops, pictures with Santa, a train, petting zoo, SNOW, pony rides, live music and fire pits to roast marshmallows. It was freezing cold at 37 degrees so I had the girls in a million layers. Yeah they definitely had two coats on. Be we just had a fantastic time! It was completely worth the cold, the money, the long drive and even being out late and missing a bed time! Hopefully we will do it again next year!


























































































0 comments:

Post a Comment