Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Charlotte

Tonight Nana and I got home from a quick 48 hour trip to Charlotte, North Carolina. We went to attend Uncle Randy's Memorial Service and to show our deep love and support for the Rummages. I am so incredibly thankful I was able to go! The service was harder then I had even expected but considering the circumstances we all ended up having a great time catching up. I'm so thankful to have such awesome people as my family and to know that families are forever!


The girls stayed home with Casey Brown here watching them. I was so nervous and stressed about leaving them with a non family member for the first time, but they had a fantastic time going to the movies, the park, McDonalds, to see Christmas lights and hangin out with Casey's family. I was a little worried so I have to admit I was happy that they were so happy to see me. I got some serious cuddles and love before bed tonight! That's what it's all about. And I know my Uncle Randy would agree.

1 comments:

  1. I MADE THE BLOG! WOOHOOOOOO!
    Love to you, your kiddos, and your fun blog!!

    ReplyDelete