Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is Bigger Better?

It comes as no surprise to me that Keagans personality just keeps gettin bigger and better! The girl just plain cracks me up!

Exhibit A...


And B...





And C is her idea of "sharing" the a Target popcorn with her sister...





Exhibit D & E are amazing!

YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Two nights ago while falling asleep Keagan said "mommy I want you to cuddle me!" That melts my heart every time! It is also somewhat rare so I immediately took advantage of it and treasured every second! I just loved laying there telling her how wonderful she is and how much I love her. After she fell asleep I thought about all the things I did that day that wouldn't win me any mother of the year awards. Just when I was about to resign myself to being a total loser mom, I was happy to think that I do love them tremendously and I do a good job of letting them know that! If and when I screw everything else up, at least they've got that!

That and big personalities of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment