Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Families Are Forever

Yesterday we lost my wonderful Uncle Randy in a tragic car accident. He is an incredible man who leaves behind the most amazing family!

I'm sure my dad was there to meet him in heaven with lots of hugs and jokes and that it was a wonderful welcome home celebration. But my heart just aches for my Aunt Tena, all my cousins and their kids! I know first hand how much pain they are going through, and I just hate it for them! But I do know that for some reason this is the Lords plan. And from an eternal perspective we all won't be apart for very long. Soon we will all be together again because families are forever. For this great truth and my Savior who made it possible, I am so overwhelmingly thankful!

Love you Uncle Randy! Give my dad a hug from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment