Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Crazies

At our house you can find crazy around every corner. I don't mind admitting that the girls get it honest from their momma! There is nothing like 5 days with my brutally honest siblings to remind me I'm special. They all laughed hysterically and shook their heads at me and my crazy life. I'm glad to be of entertainment! And I know they love every piece of me!

Just like I love every piece of my two crazy girls!


She's worn the darling reindeer antlers/hand prints for three days now. It's a battle to get her not to wear them to bed!





What was I thinking letting this pretty girl "cook" yesterday morning. Her creation consisted of bread, crackers, ice, milk, marinara sauce and shredded cheese! Yikes! I was just glad it kept her busy and she didn't make me try it!

Further evidence of craziness for your listening pleasure, the girls new rap...."I got the J to the O to the Y!"

YouTube Video


0 comments:

Post a Comment