Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gingerbread Mess

Last night we made the cutest little gingerbread houses you ever did see with the Frenchs. We made a ginormous mess in the process, but it was totally worth it!

Keagan, Riley, Hudson and Reagan each had their own house of hot glued together graham crackers to decorate as they pleased. And Andi Cook gave us one of her gorgeous real gingerbread houses so Taryn and I worked on that together after we had helped all the kids.

I was totally impressed by both my girls! Keagan knew exactly what she wanted to do and made a darling house equipped with a sidewalk, snow, a cute snowman, a bench and a door. I only helped her with the icing and the rest was all hers! And Miss Riley also did a great job. She was a little more into eating everything, surprise, surprise. But she did a cute job decorating. The two times I tried to help her put things on, she got very mad at me and tried to flick off my contributions! I loved it!

We really had a fantastic time! I was expecting a big mess but we even surpassed my expectations! It was quite hilarious. But the fun, the memories and the darling houses make it all worth it. Even when I did have to sweep, vacuum and mop the floor. Now let's see how long they last before the girls want to eat them!

























































0 comments:

Post a Comment