Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time Flies!




You know the saying "Time flies when your having fun"? We've all heard it a million times before. But in actuality it should just be "time flies." The end. Because wether we are having fun or not, it seems time is just whizzing by.

Yesterday the Christmas tree went up. It's still bare and none of the other Christmas craziness has even been brought out of storage. But when the tree went up Keagan was so excited to plug and unplug the lights, Riley was very suspicious of a massive tree in the corner, and I thought "seriously, it's Christmas again?!"

This year has sped by so fast. Last year at this time life was very different. So that leads me to wonder what will be different by the time we put the tree up next year? What does our future year ahead hold?

If it's anything like this last year then the girls will too quickly get older, milestones will speed by, and achievements for each of them will come in their own time. Wether I like it or not, the next 365 days are going to just fly by. So we might as well have fun! We will give it all we've got! And then we really will be able to use the saying correctly.

Time flies when your having fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL girls - Mommy, Keagan and Riley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right... HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN???? how can we slow it down???? our kids are growing up too fast.

    you look beautiful and oh so happy in that pic! I LOVE it! and oh yeah, your watch is pretty much the coolest watch I've seen! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture of you and the girls! I can't believe how fast time flies either, and that it is almost Christmas again. I can't believe that my oldest is 8 years old, because it feels like just yesterday he was a toddler...I think the older they get, the faster time goes! :)

    ReplyDelete