Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Wrap Up

Thanksgiving Holiday 2011 has come and gone. I would sure love to, but there is just no way to document even close to everything on a blog. But here's a few things I didn't already mention...









Keagan and Tess were born two days apart. They are officially now very close. They played so incredibly well together the entire trip! Makes me wish we lived closer! If poor Cambell would have been feeling well I know she would have been right in there too.

I'm still disappointed Tyler didn't show us his amazing parlor trick at the Thanksgiving table...snapping his toes!

Celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas in one day is fantastic!

Costco makes the best pumpkin pie!

So thankful for fabulous weather so the kids could play outside. And play, and play and play.

A three year old in bowling shoes is ridiculously cute!








I have eaten enough food to be able to hibernate for the winter.

All their older cousins were so sweet with my girls. Maya and Kennedy were extra cute with Riley. Maya was awesome at making Riley laugh!





My brothers and their families live too far away!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment