Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Workin It

A good "babysitter" is hard to find! So I actually haven't ever really used one. I have always had my mom, my sister or Gama Linda to help me out. All three of them love Keags and Ris like their own children. Ok maybe my sister "Sa" might love them a little more then her own kids! And speaking of those darling 3 Foster girls, they have put their own time in helping me with the girls. And they do such a fantastic job! They too just might love my girls more then eachother.

It isn't often that I get time away. Mostly I schedule a "babysitter" for Rileys therapy and doctors visits. Occasionally there is dinner with friends. And today I had one so I could finish a project for work. I know, I know, I'm livin the high life!

So while I was working, one of the worlds best Gamas had the girls. And she had them workin too! Gamas and Coach don't mess around! And they are ridiculously so good to us!














Man do we love Gamas and Coach!! This seriously strenuous yard work was after a trip to our favorite donut shop. Lucky girls! They came home with dirty faces and huge grins! I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one workin around here!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment