Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Cute Date

While Riley was at school today, I had an adorable little lunch date.


Miss Keagan and I enjoyed lunch at McDonalds, the park, and renting "Spooky Buddies" from Red Box. As she sat across from me I was able to focus on how beautiful, how smart and how full of life my little girl is. We talked about 3 year old stuff and shared more kisses then she's usually willing to pass out!

I often feel guilt that Riley's schedule of therapies and doctors appointments means that I leave Keagan behind so often. So this one-on-one time is rare and incredibly precious to me! I really loved every minute of it! Even when she stole all my french fries!

Everyday, but especially days like this, I feel so honored and blessed to be her mom!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment