Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Redemption!




Keagan has been asking to go feed the quack quacks all week, and I just haven't been able to get to it until today. I know the girl was over the moon excited, but surprisingly for just a 3 year old, not only for herself. As soon as we got out of the car Riley was doing her hop and arm wave excitement thingy in her wheelchair. Yes that is a very technical term. And Keagan says to me "mom look how excited Riyee is!" with a huge grin!

Once we fed the ducks our 2 sleeves of saltines, and after I was snapped at by one feisty little quack quack, we got a chance to take some pics- of course. In this moment that I'm so glad I captured, Keagan is quietly saying to her sister "isn't this so fun?" I know what Riley's answer was. With out question.

My Keagan can be spunky and protective of what's hers to her "little" sister. But she adores her!

Today she earned redemption for the recent launching objects at the head incident. I'm surprised redemption came so quick. And that it was this sweet!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment