Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Family Reunion




The last ones trickled in today and now the family is whole. We are all in Texas under one roof. It feels great!

I realized tonight that we haven't all been in the same place EVER because the last time we were all together was before Keagan, Riley and Tess were born. That time just happened to be my amazing fathers funeral.

He would have cherished days like today. A day surrounded by his kids and grandkids would have been a dream holiday for him. I missed him even more today then I usually do.


We had Bouncin Bears in the morning and Bowling in the late afternoon. There was constant playing and having fun with the cousins all in between. The day ended with a special Pakka Breakfast just like my dad would have made. And then all the kids playing upstairs and the adults talking for hours downstairs. It was such a great day for us all. Now bring in the Turkey and pie!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment