Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Future Professionals

At the zoo today I may not have captured any pictures because I left my phone in the car. But I did capture a glimpse of what the girls could be when they're all grown up.

Almost can't bare to think of them that old! But...

Several times when we were walking to a new animal exhibit, Keagan would walk backwards and continuously motion dramatically for us to keep walking forward and follow her. She had her arms up directing traffic like the perfect little flight attendant! I know she would make that uniform look good!

And Riley will obviously be anything that will make people happy. Strangers are drawn to her and love to feel of the joy that surrounds her. Alot of Special Needs kids, especially those in hot pink wheelchairs, get lots of stares. But Riley doesn't get pity or judgmental stares as much as she gets sincere smiles and waves. As a grown up I'm sure she will continue to make people happy! Maybe she could be a professional carousel rider as I'm sure there has never in the history of the rides existence been a happier child on one!

Of course there is more options. Tonight in the bathtub Keagan was rolling around in the water and creating quite the jazz hands! So a synchronized swimmer is always a possibility!

The sky is the limit!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment