Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Sunday Funday




Sunday is definitely our favorite day of the week in our house. There were times in my life that Sunday was just a day to get through church and get home to take a Sunday snooze. But those days are long gone!

The reasons I love it continue to stack up. Topping the list is the spiritual recharge and positive boost I get from church each week. Most single moms with wiggly and loud almost 3 year olds just wrestle their kids through church. But I have amazing volunteers who help out so much at church! I feel so spoiled. Nana, Grandma Linda and Coach plus a toddler size backpack full of books, crayons, etc... are the best! And then the girls LOVE going to nursery so much that it's a real treat for them! Sometimes during the week we will pass the chapel and they both let me know they want to go in and see their friends! We have such a great ward here in Klein, with so many amazing friends for the girls and their momma! We are so lucky to find that special mix of being able to talk with those you pray with and pray with those you talk with!

Sunday really is a break from the rest of the week for us and it is the highlight of the last 7 days. I'm so thankful for a day to renew my covenants, learn and study, recharge, and see wonderful friends! And counting this blessing gives me another reminder of why my little family of three is where we are supposed to be, doing what we are supposed to be doing! And I love it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment