Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Meet the Teacher!

This morning Keagan's "Meet the Teacher" was a success! John Wesley Methodist Preschool is the cutest school ever and she is going to love it! The staff there is incredible and her teachers Miss Connie and Miss Natalie were so warm and excited to see my little girl!


Keagan is in the Panda class and will go MWF from 9-2:30!! That's such a long time to be away from mommy and Riley, but I know she will just thrive! She is going to learn so much and make great friends- one of the other 11 kids is her class is a boy named Teagan!



Today my baby is excited about her first day of school tomorrow! She is excited to dress up like Cinderella and Belle, to play in the kitchen, and to eat lunch with her new friends. But her momma is not as excited. There is some excitement in there, but today it is being over shadowed by the worry and fear,by the idea of missing my girl and by the idea of the girls being apart so much in different schools. I just know that after tomorrow life will never ever be the same! It's just preschool, but now I have a kid in school! And before I know it Riley will be joining her. My babies are growing up!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments: