Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm Blue

This morning I went upstairs to get dressed. It was not even a full get ready morning. I didn't even put on makeup or try to look cute. I did just the basics. So I was gone for a whole FIVE minutes.

I left the girls in the kitchen watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and finishing up their breakfast. Sounds innocent. Usually Mickey puts them in a trance. So what could possibly go wrong?!


Maybe Keagan could give Riley a blue marker with no lid on it and Riley could go to town! Maybe Keagan met me at the bottom of the stairs with the giggles saying I had to see Riley. And maybe once Riley saw herself in the mirror she was way too proud if herself! And maybe I used half a package of wipes cleaning her up!

Thank heavens I only buy washable markers!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. This is absolutely perfecT!!! This picutre and story will be cherished forever- that smile- can't beat it!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete