Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Matchy Matchy

Because they had very different agendas on their schedules today, the girls outfits weren't matching! And I didn't even break out in hives!


They have always matched, and I love it that way! It's actually even a thought to me when Riley has been in the hospital as to if the girls are matching. And yes I fully admit that is crazy! When they were tiny, if one spit up on their jammies I sometimes changed them both. Yes, ridiculous I know!

Now Keagan has jumped on board and notices when she isn't matching her sister. I know this won't last very many more years as Keagan is already not shy about letting me know exactly what she wants. So I have to relish it while I can! Matching outfits is definitely a twin privilege and announces to the world that my girls came 2 by 2. And I love it! Tomorrow they will be back to matching! Don't worry!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment