Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keagan's Secret




This darling little girl who loves to look pretty with her nails and toes painted and can't stand to wear clothes that get anything spilled on them, has a little secret...



SHE'S a HOARDER!! This is her crib which is full if stuffed animals, a book, a picture frame, a snow globe, a game, a blanket, a towel, her old flip flops, a small bowl with goldfish and pretzels AND a babas of water! I seriously don't even know where she fits her skinny little body! But she insists in sleeping in this madness and since she will do so for 12 hours a night, I oblige!

She hoards things in other ways too! She LOVES to stuff purses and bags full of random things and tote them along. Plus she can't leave our house or even my sisters house without a little treasure in hand. I often have to make her make the painstaking choice of what to bring along so we don't bring the whole house to the grocery store!

She continues to keep me laughing so I thank her! I'm just afraid we won't be able to kick this habit and that she is going to end up on that horrible reality tv show "Hoarders: Buried Alive" Haha. Praying this is something we will outgrow...soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment