Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cousins

The girls and I are so incredibly blessed that they have 3 cousins so close. Sammie, Kellie and Addie are somewhere in between sisters and cousins to Keags and Ris. We see them more often then is probably normal, and these 5 are SO close! All of our lives would be incredibly different without each other!


Sammie and Kellie watched the girls last night so that I could actually go out. And Addie had slept over the night before. During the summer I think Kellie slept at our house more then her own house! Her mom had to beg her to come home to the point that she called my house home and occasionally referred to me as mom! She is such a huge help with the girls and loves doing it! She always has been. Even when the girls were younger she was so great and was given her "baby whisperer" nickname.


I am so thankful to have nieces that love my girls so much and do so much to help me! I'm also glad I am here to be apart of their lives and watch and enjoy the highs and be there for the lows. I often miss my other nieces and nephew and really look forward to all of us being together for the holidays.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment