Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Report Card

We are now 2 weeks into Preschool with Miss Keagan and so far everyone is getting an A plus!


Keagan LOVES it! On school days she wakes up early and is ready to go. On non school days she can't wait for "morrow". She has made friends and is excited to see them and loves Miss Connie and Miss Natalie. This past weekend she wanted to go to their house! I'm sure they would just love that!


She is not a big chatter after school about her day, much to my dismay and despite my incessant questions. But they do send a little note home about her day that gives me some info. So far I know she's painted, stamped, molded, dressed up like Belle and Cinderella, read lots of stories, played in the playground, gone to chapel, sang with Miss Musik, learned more about her numbers, and talked all about the world around her. She is now taking a nap at nap time as long as Miss Connie lays and rubs her back for a couple of minutes. The first 2 days she just did summer saults instead if napping! She also loves eating lunch with her friends and gets upset when I haven't included just the right thing in her lunch box!

I'm so glad she is doing so well, and I haven't cried at all after the first day so I think I should get a good grade too!

1 comments:

  1. Emily, Keagan is so BEAUTIFUL! I know you are so proud of her! She's a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete