Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Not THIS Week!




This is Riley saying "look how ridiculously stuffy my nose is mom!" Between her babbling, coughing and whimpering I definitely get the message that this baby does not feel good. It's her first cold of the "winter" season, and I'd bet my child support that it won't (even nearly) be the last. Of course she has started wheezing and we have begun breathing treatments.

I really wish this virus could have waited one more week to visit our house! This week is a BIG one! Tomorrow morning Miss Keagan has her "Meet the Teacher" day. And then my baby starts school on wednesday!!!! If that doesn't have me over the edge then let's just throw in that Riley and I are supposed to film at Texas Children's tomorrow for a promotional/informative Cardiology video. Oh and don't forget our usual hectic schedule!

I'm sure like all others this cold and this week will pass us by and we will just keep movin forward. Just wish us luck that our runny noses don't get in the way too much!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment