Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Diva Moment

Miss Keagan woke up THREE times last night! It's always so fun to be in a dead sleep and get abruptly woken up by a screaming daughter. I always lay there and pretend I'm just dreaming the cries. But soon enough, I have to figure out which monitor is broadcasting the tears- lately it has mostly been Keagans.

So most mothers who get woken up at 11, 2:30 and 5 by an almost 3 year old are dealing with a child who doesn't feel well, one who is scared or needs to be changed. But my Keags just isn't that simple.

Instead the dramatic tears were inspired by an even more important issue...her FINGERNAILS!!! Yes that's right! Through her tears she choked out the words "I wanna paint my fingernails!!!" Through my grogginess, confusion and frustration I promised we would in the morning. I reminded her it's nigh night time and firmly told that girl to go! to! sleep!

This may just be a first..that a tired momma was woken up with pleas for a manicure! Hopefully it was the last!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.

    How did you NOT just bust out laughing?

    HA-larious!

    ReplyDelete