Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Those Ears!

Miss Riley and I were back in a doctors office today. It's just what we do. She did great and came away happy!








Yep she is sitting IN the dump truck and if that vacuum worked I might have stolen it!

I was seriously so surprised that she was so happy at the appointment despite being SO sad that she didn't get to go to school with Keagan. We were at the ENT to see if she could have middle ear disease and if that is what has caused her hearing loss. It's strange to say, but I was disappointed they didn't find anything. It's just that could have been a much easier fix then the alternatives. So I guess we will dig a little further and proceed with the sedated hearing tests in a couple of weeks. Something tells me that unfortunately neither of us will be this happy for that appointment!


Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment