Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

I Heart Parties

School Valentines Day parties are the best! I really heart them!

I am Riley's class room mom so I was busy playing games and blowing bubbles to just barely make it to the end of Keagans party, much to Keagan's dismay. But after school we played together on the playground and ate pizza on the patio at MOD in gorgeous weather! Then the girls were the cutest little helpers when we helped set up and decorate for the Quilting Bee tomorrow at church. And when we finally came home to sort through all their fun Valentines, there were darling treats waiting for us from my friend Nikki and a package for them from Grandma Debbie!

So after fun AND lots of treats, I'm pretty darn sure Keagan has forgotten all about me not being at her party! She is just happy as a clam tonight! I'm quite certain they both are!








- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment