Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Just In Time!




After school today we took a long walk to soak in the gorgeous sunshine! While zooming on her scooter, a sweet little six year old gathered these beautiful flowers just for me! A gift of love that I desperately needed today!

The last few days have been very difficult and today was a doozey! So these sweet little flowers, in this sweet little hand, came just in time!

And then I came home tonight to another beautiful surprise! Gama Linda snuck in the house and left the girls and I the most incredible Valentines gifts! So amazingly thoughtful!


Both gifts could have been a dirty old rock and I would have cherished it because they showed me that I'm loved and they knocked the edges off of a really difficult day! I also received several calls and texts from friends who knew today would be tough and I am amazed by their love and support! I am forever thankful for all of the incredible people in my life who The Lord placed in it to help me thru all of the good times and the bad! Let's hope they are helping me and I get the chance to help them through a lot more good times soon!

Meanwhile, I've got some flowers and goodies to enjoy!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment