Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tis the Season

Why is December's to do list SO crazy?! All I want to do is look at Christmas lights and watch Christmas movies. But I have so much to do! I'm running out of room on my weekly to do list so I can't even add little things I've already done like I usually do. But we are really trying hard to enjoy the season and more importantly focus on our Savior!

Cute Christmas outfits from Gamas.


Ridiculous elf ears on my car. The things I do for these girls!


On Saturday we got the outside nativity, big wreath and mail box garland set up in beautiful weather!


And all the decorations up!


Including my favorite Christmas decorations which are the Fisher Price and Sa's home made block nativity! Keagan loves to play with them. The camel and donkey have already gotten married and baby Jesus has been in time out!


The tree is only half way finished but I love it in a sweet lights are out and it's decorated completely by two six year olds kind of way.


Christmas cards have been sent!





And we are doing great on our daily acts of service as gifts to Jesus Christ!


Tis the season! Now back to that to do list.

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment