Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Odds and Ends

Just some odds and ends pictures that I wanted on my blog. A compilation of a little of this and a little of that from the last couple of weeks.

My new prized possession! A shadow box with the miracle babies newborn things. I'm their mom and I'm still amazed at how little they were!


Kellie is so sweet about doing Keagan's hair! Sometimes she curls it and sometimes she straightens it. Either way it's always cuter then when I do it.


Somebody has been naughty lately! Tantrums have gone up a notch, which means so have time outs! Problem is that she doesn't particularly mind time out and will sometimes put herself there!


Cousin time over Thanksgiving break!





Some seriously good times! Fall leaves in Gamas back yard and making s'mores for the very first time at the Cooks house! Look at those faces!





Riley has been sick. Hopefully we are now on the mend. Love how she makes herself comfortable!





And I love free entertainment! After Addie and Kellie's piano recital the girls had way too much fun at the storage unit!


Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment