Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Party Harty!

Three Kikuchi girls, three parties, one fun day!



First up was Riley's class Christmas party that, as room mom, I was in charge of. We combined with the preschool class and had Christmas cookies while we read a story, made some seriously great teachers into snowmen, put together ornaments, made magic reindeer food and then played the dreidel game. Some really cute kids had a really good time and I am very relieved that all my planning paid off!








Then Riley and I were able to slip over to Keagan's party. They also had Christmas cookies, made their teachers into snowman, made reindeer food, played Santa musical chairs and made a reindeer craft.


Before those parties started I was so glad I was there for the Brill sing along! The entire school met in the gym to sing Christmas carols! It's a pretty awesome thing to hear over 750 students sing Jingle Bells, Feliz Navidad, others and especially Silent Night!





And then our final party of the day was our Ward Christmas party tonight. As the Relief Society (I'm the secretary) we were in charge of organizing it, and I'm thrilled that it really turned out great! We had a nice dinner, some good musical numbers and my very favorite was the nativity which the Primary children did an awesome job acting out! Keagan and Riley were both angels and were as cute as can be! And after the closing prayer Santa came! Riley was not having it at all, but Keagan was very happy to see the big man himself with her friend Lexi!











I tucked in two very tired and very happy party girls tonight way past their bed time. They partied hard and loved it. Now hopefully they sleep hard and love it too!

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment