Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Seizure Sunday

Hate is a very strong word. But without any hesitation I can confidently say I HATE seizures!! Sweet Riley had one this morning. We had been on a good little streak of no seizures for awhile and then BAM! Always out of no where, with no rhyme or reason to it. I hate them!

After the horror, it takes a little while to recover and settle down. My poor baby!! And then my tired (but of course won't take a nap) and extremely grumpy girl tries to navigate the rest of a Sunday at home with a semi grumpy sister. For five minute spurts they played nicely together. But the rest of the day this nerves worn thin momma settled arguments, comforted cries and cleaned up huge messes. Good times!


So just in case I didn't make myself clear, if you weren't sure, I really hate seizures!!

Posted using BlogPress

2 comments:

  1. Another thing I understand. I had a roommate in college my senior yr. that had Grand Mal Epilepsy but wouldn't take her meds. We lived in an apt. Never knew when they would strike. I remember I hated them too !!! Prayers for all of you !! Hugs, Mrs. T>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaden used to have febrile seizures. And let me tell you. ...I HATE THEM ALSO!! Nobody should have to see their baby/child have a seizure. It's awful.

    ReplyDelete