Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Sunday

I always look forward to Christmas Sunday! I picked out the girls Christmas dresses in September and Aunt Vicki bought them for the girls birthday. I anticipated a great three hours of church full of the focus on the real reason for the season, the Savior. And I couldn't wait to load up on the Spirit that this Sunday usually brings.

And then my Riley decides she is not going to cooperate at all today! Some people don't believe me but that girl really can be a stinker despite that killer smile. She wS furious to have to get ready for church and threw a major fit that she can't wear her dirty VBS tShirt over her Christmas dress. Then she was super naughty during sacrament meeting and we spent most of it in the hall totally frustrated with each other.

The good news is they did look darling, Keagan was such a great sister and helper all day, I did still totally feel the spirit and shed several tears if joy, and I got a report back that both girls were great in primary and at one point Keagan held Riley on her lap!

Not really what I was hopin for but I guess I'll take what I can get! Happy Christmas Sunday!















- Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment