Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Say What?!

Things I just never thought I would have to say to my children...

"Yes you are the best 4 year old beat boxer I know!"

"Nope. If they do have rice at the birthday party (which I really doubt they will) you can not eat it with your hands or have spaghetti sauce on it."

"How did you get this amount of ice cream up your nose? It's been 24 hours and its still coming out!"

"It's not your turn to play the game "wash the dishes". It's your 14 year old cousins turn."

"Do not threaten your sister with "I'm gonna SQEEZE you!""

"I really am sorry, but you can not wear your crown to bed."

"Yes you do pronounce it "someFing.""

And my personal favorite...

"Stop slapping people on the butt with your tortilla!"











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment