Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Little Komedian

What 4 year old takes hilarious selfies? Mine does!














A couple of Sundays ago we were having the standard "what did you learn at church today" discussion. Keagan tells me they talked about the story of Ammon in the Book of Mormon. Ammon was a great missionary who at one point was given the strength from God to cut off the arms of thieves. But when Keagan told the story she said "he cut off all the ALIENS arms mom! It was awesome!" When I questioned her about the alien part, seeing as there are definitely no aliens talked about in the Book of Mormon, she was resolute in her version of the story! Hilarious and stubborn. Just how I like em!

She's got a personality bigger then the great state of Texas. Life is never gonna be boring with her! And I love it that way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment