Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Cousin Connection

We've had a fantastic weekend with our cousins while Tess is visiting from Chicago! I don't think our playroom has ever been played so well in and as messy! But the darling giggles and tighter bonds make the short visit just absolutely priceless! Cousins truly are the best!

My only regret? Not getting any pictures of all the cousins together! I could really kick myself for that! And my favorite part? An impromptu run thru the sprinklers tonight that was just pure 4 year old summer bliss! I also loved Keagans comment in the bath Friday night. She looked at her part Hawaiian tan skin and looked at Tess's part Pilipino tan skin and said "Hey you're like me! You look like me!"

Chicago Ginns please come more often! Can't wait till Thanksgiving!




































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment