Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Little Comedy

I have got some seriously funny kids! They are always cracking me up. But as of late, they have kicked the comedy into overdrive.




The last two nights Riley has fallen asleep with her blankie over her face. Of course that freaks me out so when I see it on the monitor I go rushing into her room. When I lower the blanket she is dead asleep but wakes up enough to give me a little mischievous laugh. Stinker knows exactly what she's doing!

This afternoon I fixed chicken and rice for both girls for lunch. I was just going to have a little chips and salsa myself. Riley always wants to try whatever I'm having and today she stole my bowl and ended up eating 3 helpings of salsa for lunch with a spoon! How many four year olds do that?





While helping Miss Taryn today Riley played in the flower beds and had the time of her life. She even used a big rock as a pillow to lay down and relax. When I brought her inside and washed her off in the sink the silly girl did this to herself...








And Miss Riley isn't the only jokester in the family. This morning when I was getting dressed I noticed a whole bunch of toilet paper on my night stand. When I asked Keagan if she knew what it was she said "oh yeah! That's from when I went tinkle in the night time." Fantastic!

Later when I turned the TV on, the movie Free Willy was playing. It was a little bit of a scary part where the whale was struggling in the net. We all sat and watched for a second until Keagan says to me "why are you letting your kids watch this?! Turn it please!" Ha ha!

After all the silliness, why not hype the girls up on sugar to make it even more fun? At least we did it in style by having our very first ice cream man experience tonight! They thought it was awesome! I'm just glad they actually went to sleep tonight. I'm sure more comedy awaits me tomorrow!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment