Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mom of the Year!




I feel like the worst mom ever tonight!!

My little Riley bug has been a bit of a stinker the last couple days. She's been winey and needy and I have not been nearly as patient as I would like to admit. She's so tricky though because she is so happy that she hides any real trouble behind that smile of hers. Today I was SO frustrated with her for absolutely refusing to sit in her car seat and she went in time out! Twice! And then something clicked...she has an ear infection. I took her to Dr Reed and sure enough I was right. And I've been harpin on her for days! I feel so terrible!! And apparently so does she!

Asleep after the doctor...


But she sure perked up for Sa's fun activity in the afternoon! While I really tried hard not to wallow in my amazing parental skills, Sa made giant bubbles with all the girls! Now that's a good momma for ya!

















And my favorite picture from today...check out both their faces...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment