Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Dos




I learned a great trick from my sister. Instead of making a daily to do list, I make a weekly one. I keep a cute spiral notebook on the counter with my weekly tasks, errands, paperwork, phone calls, etc. That puppy is always long as I'm very very busy like most moms. But now that we are in full blown holiday mode, it seems my list is endless! It's 11pm and I am just getting in bed! When on a usual day, I am snorin away by 9:45.

This week I hand made some seriously cute gifts. I LOVE the giving part of Christmas! I think it's my favorite. Riley has 4 therapists and 4 teachers. Keagan has 4 teachers. And I have visiting teachees and friends. Those cute things are all made and wrapped cute. Today I spent the afternoon helping the rest of the RS committee prepare for our big Christmas party on Thursday and tonight was the third Christmas concert we were happy to go to for a niece in 1 week. I have to take stuff for Keagans Christmas party on Friday, we have a wedding on Saturday and then I teach RS on Sunday. I'm SO glad I'm done with all my shopping, but the need to wrap everything is eating at me. Throw in all my regular to dos, working, friends in town, getting gifts in the mail, sending all the darling Christmas cards and taking care of two sick little girls and I think I might be on the Christmas edge. Hopefully after the girls are out of school next week we will get more time to focus on the real reason for the season! Cause right now that's just not on my list!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment