Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Heavenly










Today just Keagan and I went to church because Nana was kind enough to stay home with Miss Riley while I taught my Relief Society lesson. I had a ton of stuff with us to teach my lesson and Keagan asked me what it was for. I told her mommy was going to be the teacher of all the other mommies today. When she asked what I was going to teach them I told her my lesson was about Heavenly Father and going to heaven one day. My cute girl immediately asked "momma are you gonna come back? I will miss you so much while you are in heaven!" Sweet girl!

Then tonight this was her prayer...

"Dear Heavy Father. Thank thee for this day. I love you sooooooooo much! Name of Jesus. Aaaaamen!"

In between these two cute things there was alot of whining and she had quite the hard day. So adorable stuff like this can truly redeem her on a day like this. Thank heavens she's so cute!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments:

Post a Comment