Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Only a fabulous family like ours spends Christmas Eve eating "frog eyes", whacking a Minnie Mouse piñata, and laughing at each other playing catch phrase. We had such a great and easy night!



































As I stare at way too many presents under the tree for the girls in the morning, I am reminded of two things I never want to forget...

It's not about what's under the tree, but who's around it! And...

Christmas isn't about the presents. It's about His presence.

Tonight I am so thankful for Keagan and Riley, for the life that we enjoy together and the love we share and for the rest of my family. And I think of the very first Christmas night and I'm so incredibly thankful that The Father sent His son to be born in a stable to lay in a manger. On Christmas Eve I'm so thankful for the Savior of the world and His humble birth that first Christmas night!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



0 comments:

Post a Comment