Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All I Want For Christmas

We wrote letters to Santa this afternoon.





Keagans list is a great one...sparkly shoes, GUM (the only thing she has asked Santa for months), tape and lunch for the boys who mow the lawn. She insisted I put that last one on the list. That girl seriously cracks me up!


Riley's list was a doozey of course. A beautiful drawing of scribbles. The interpretation of which says that girl would be happy receiving anything!

I didn't write a letter, but my list would look something like this...a full nights sleep all by myself, for Riley to talk, a great massage, one day of sleeping in to the double digits- or I would even take 8 o'clock, less arguing from Miss Keags and just a little financial security for the girls.

Hopefully Santa has all of this beautifully wrapped under the tree in 5 days! I'm counting in it!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment