Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All Together Now







I think I may have mentioned a time or two that none of the girls in our house are sleeping very well lately. Nothing hurts my heart more. I am such a better mom if I get some sleep. So today I just happened to be a fabulous mom cause it was a LONG night!

I got to bed at 11 and was so sad to hear tears coming from Riley's monitor at 1. I gave in pretty quickly, as I normally do with that one, and let her sleep with me in my bed. Once she was finally settled, I was confused by the little footsteps I was hearing. And then sure enough, before I knew it, Keagan was climbing into my bed with a big smile and a loud "hi mom!" She gave Riley a kiss on the cheek and I almost thought it was adorable. But not at 1:30 in the morning! Then Riley was ready to play and I had such a hard time getting both girls to lay down and be quiet. Sleeping all together with our whole little family may sound sweet and fun. In reality, it's not even close.

By 3 I finally got everyone back in their own beds. However this morning I heard rumors Keagan was also in and out of Nana's bed. No wonder she was so tired today! I was too! Maybe I can use that to blame for getting a little too mad at Keags today for seriously tinkling in the bathroom sink!! Yes you read that right! Her cousin was using the potty, and the sink was free. So hey..why not! But frankly if she will sleep in her bed all night and I get a full nights sleep, she can tinkle any where she pleases!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

  1. You are a GOOD Mommy - they are little for such a short time! Mommies still NEED sleep! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete