Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today is my Dads birthday. He's celebrating in heaven.

He was the most incredible father who taught me true love, sacrifice, hard work, how to laugh at myself, and the Gospel. I'm forever thankful. There's so many times I catch myself thinking "If he was here..." He would love living with my girls. He would cherish them and spend special time with them. He would be here with my mom. He would talk me through hard times and decisions and accompany me to doctors appointments and therapy visits for Riley. He would be a great dad and an amazing Pakka!

To bad "what ifs" don't come to be . I'm just glad he's not too far away and that I can be with him again one day! Until then dad... I miss you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. In this pain I am your sister.

    Be comforted in knowing that my mother planned a fabulous birthday extravaganza where they both discussed how amazing their grandchildren are. I am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete