Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

A Visit and a Break

This past week was a huge break from the norm for both the girls and I! The girls dad and grandma Debbie came to visit them from Hawaii. The girls took a break from school for three days and had a serious amount of fun! That also meant this momma got a very rare and much needed break for three whole days!

The girls fished, picked strawberries, played golf, swam a lot, shopped and stayed in a hotel. I also stayed two nights in a hotel thanks to Nana and packed in as much uninterrupted fun as I possibly could including lunches, a pedicure, a movie, shopping and an awesome dinner at the Melting Pot with friends! Most importantly the girls had time with their dad and grandma which is rare. And just as rare, and just as important, I got to sleep! But I sure did miss my babies like crazy!

Last night when they came home I was so over joyed! I couldn't stop hugging and kissing them! The sweet thing was it was obvious they missed me too. I never, ever expected this to be our life. What I had planned for myself and for them looked nothing like this. When I am reminded of that it is hard. But how I've been able to survive all that I have been through is to hold onto and accentuate the positive and take the rest to The Lord. I'm happy to do that again. So this was a marvelous break for all of us! I'm just glad it wasn't much longer.

























Posted using BlogPress



0 comments:

Post a Comment