Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Recital Pictures

Tonight was recital picture night for Keagan. With that make up on, my baby didn't look like a baby! She is just gorgeous!

She was thrilled to put real makeup on, but not as thrilled to put on her "itchy" costumes. I totally bribed her with water balloons if she does not whine even once about the costumes tonight, at dress rehersal or the recital day. I'm not too sure that's a good parenting technique, but it sure worked! Hey I was raised on bribery and I turned out somewhat decent.

Of course I also got Riley fully dressed in her costume and tried putting make up on her as well! She is just as gorgeous! Oh these girls.

One of them is currently sleeping in her full outfit and ballet shoes. Can you guess which one?














Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment