Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Best Show Ever!

When I woke Keagan up this morning she exclaimed "it's a special day!" Today was finally the day of the Kindergarten play! I can not over emphasize how unbelievably adorable it was! It may possibly qualify as one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I loved it that much.





Keagan was the cutest mommy spider I have ever seen! And Riley was the most precious purple flower! They all sang the cutest songs and the costumes were all amazing! Riley was darling, danced some and was so happy to be on stage. Apparently she was originally right next to Keagan but that didn't go to well, so moving her on the end was better. She was just precious!





Keagan was belting out every song and not only did all the moves but did them with sass like no one up there! She was cracking us up and amazing us at the same time! She did great with her line as well. Her four baby spiders said "mother why do we spin?" And she said "Because spinning makes a web!"





The girls had quite a cheering section with me, Sa, Nana and Gama Linda there! The four of us sat up front and just gushed over the darling songs about alligators, hot dogs, chewy gum and growing flowers!

At the end, my two stars were so cute when all the kids freely danced to "Happy!" It was very fitting as I don't think it was possible for that show not to make everyone happy! Best show ever!

YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Posted using BlogPress

0 comments:

Post a Comment